Raindancers Child & Family Mentoring
Raindancers Child & Family Mentoring, is all about setting children and families free. Free to live a life that is full of purpose and joy and not one of worry, fear and anxiety . Seeing children and families blossom from their circumstances, is the thing that brings me alive and from that passion, Raindancers Child & Family Mentoring was born and is now a multi award business! Along with my sconies!!
I understand the heartache and frustrations of finding the right help and support.
My promise to you…
- You will no longer need to wait on ever-increasing waiting lists, nor be burdened and stressed by the immensely high criteria for being seen within state organisations.
- You will have instant access to professional advice and support.
- You will be listened to with compassion and understanding.
- I will individually tailor sessions along with the resources to address your areas of concern and need.
We recognise that many things at home or school can feel like storms, but we will overcome those storms and learn to dance, figuratively speaking – albeit a little jig never goes amiss! In learning to ‘dance’:
- I will help your child nurture self-worth, build resilience and help remove barriers to their learning, whatever that may be.
- I will do this with purpose, laughter and fun – there’s always fun!
And finally, within the shortest of time:
- I will make plans on how we can work together to resolve your area of need. Empowering you to be the champion of your own situation whilst journeying along with you.
Whatever your criteria for needing help, Raindancers are but a phone call away! Call now on 07539 259 919 to request your free half hour phone consultation appointment.
This all came from my own personal situation, one that was challenging and hard as a family.
But along with my faith, this fantastic quote (“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain!“) kept me focused and heading in the right direction.
We all face storms, some big, some small and some that seem unbearable! We can however, learn to dance however difficult the situation or need. At Raindancers the image of umbrellas, rain and sun rays are extremely significant, even down to the colours I’ve chosen. These symbols, offering shelter, protection and celebration can bring you hope and you can dance through the hardest of situations as you and your children navigate your way through family life and the education system.
"It is wonderful to now see our daughter so much happier at school. Lynda has given our daughter a massive amount of support and we are extremely grateful! Lynda is someone that she can talk to about her worries and how she wants her school life to be. Our daughter is now full of confidence and loving school!"
"To have the facility of an independent person to be able to talk to, has been invaluable. I have seen such a positive change in my son’s emotions, attitude and his school work. I personally can’t thank you enough and hope you continue with all the good work you do."
"The ability to have a Mentor within school provides the children with tailored support and offers the opportunities that time may not afford on a normal school day. I have to say, Lynda, you are extremely approachable and friendly. You always had time to acknowledge any queries I had or even still have."
If you have any questions or would like to leave a testimonial then please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to hear form you!